1 Juli, 2014
There are two different versions of the software: RapidAuthor and RapidAuthor S.
RapidAuthor S is integrated with Teamcenter and imports JT data; RapidAuthor imports the data originated in various CAD formats (e.g. CATIA, SolidWorks, Autodesk).
UPDATES IN RAPIDAUTHOR S ONLY
IMPROVED DATA UPDATE
- The update of DPL-tables and other data imported from Teamcenter has been significantly improved.
UPDATES IN RAPIDAUTHOR ONLY
IMPROVED CAD IMPORT
- Support for NX 9.0, SolidWorks 2014, Parasolid 26, Solid Edge ST6, STEP 242.
- Some bugs have been fixed.
UPDATES IN RAPIDAUTHOR S AND RAPIDAUTHOR
IMPROVED 2D IMAGE SUPPORT
- More options for callout appearance and improved callout placement algorithm.
- Support for external illustrations in SVG format.
IMPROVED DOCUMENT EDITOR
- Improved support for 64-bit system in XMetaL XMAX.
- The element list in DITA-based specifications now displays the element names, not descriptions.
- Elements are now inserted with obligatory child elements.
IMPROVED SUPPORT FOR DPL TABLES
- A new command allows for increasing and decreasing the indent for selected DPL-rows.
CORTONA2D EDITOR PRO IMPROVEMENTS
- Ability to create a gallery of custom objects and export/import them.
- Documentation published with standard specification components can now be viewed in Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.
- Support for reference tables in the RapidManual specification components.
UPDATES IN RAPIDDEVELOPER
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and performance improvements.