Investment in healthcare continues to grow across the World. New innovations and procedures are constantly being introduced, but Medical device manufacturers are facing very tough challenges:
- Increasing R&D spend drives innovation but competitors are investing equally
- Regulatory and environmental compliance
- Traceability through manufacturing and back to design
- Intense market conditions and need to bring products to market faster
- Global multi-lingual customer base
Across the equipment life-cycle there is a constant need for technical documentation, both for regulators, users and service personnel. Mistakes in documentation will delay approval or worse still effect the outcome of a medical procedure.
Cortona3D RapidAuthor provides a complete authoring solution that uses the design and engineering information to create all of the required documents including:
- Technical information for certification and approval
- User Training information including interactive 3D
- Service and maintenance material
- Parts Catalogs
As the documentation is linked directly to the engineering and design, if there are updates and changes these can be easily incorporated as updated versions delivered immediately.