RapidAuthor is a powerful and flexible authoring suite giving organizations the flexibility to produce all support documentation such as interactive parts catalogs, maintenance manuals, training materials, and work instructions.
The tools included in the suite enable organizations to reuse existing CAD data or other 3D source material, to author interactive 3D visualizations for more effective support documentation reducing effort and timelines. Its intuitive interface enables users with no 3D expertise to create compelling simulations and associated text simultaneously.
Each tool in the Cortona3D RapidAuthor suite comes with Cortona2D Editor Pro and wizards that automate major portions of the authoring process to translate data from product source material to technical document content.
RapidAuthor is a modular product. You can purchase only the specific components you need with the flexibility to grow in the future.
- Authoring of parts catalogs
- Authoring of maintenance and repair manuals and work instructions
- Authoring of learning courses
- Authoring of interactive 3D/2D graphics and text in a single application
- Support for industry standards such as DITA, ATA2200, S1000D, SCORM
- Authoring of multi-language publications
- API for integration with third-party CMS, PLM, and other systems
- API for integration of publications into third-party web applications
- Update of 2D and 3D graphics when engineering or PLM data change
- Publish to HTML5, PDF and use in IETM/IETP systems, Augmented Reality, and other customer applications
- Time and cost-saving by reuse of existing assets
- Easy-to-use and intuitive: no CAD experience required
- A single environment for 3D and 2D graphics and text authoring
- Protection of the company’s engineering data
- Three times faster authoring, 60% cost savings
- Flexible and configurable authoring tools
- Maintenance and support