With the REFLEKT ONE content creation platform authors can take any existing 2D and 3D/CAD data, link the corresponding technical content and then attach both to real-world objects with advanced 2D/3D tracking.
Easily create AR-enabled technical documentation, manuals and handbooks
- Log into the REFLEKT ONE platform
- Select a project that you created in the RapidAuthor authoring tool
- Edit the existing contend to be visible in Augmented Reality. For example,
- which parts of the 3D model should be shown
- add clickable Points of Interest and existing 2D content that efficiently display technical information precisely on real objects in the right place, size, time and orientation
- Add tracking for your AR publication using marker and edge based tracking technologies
- Publish once for multiple platforms such as smartphones and tablets with ARKit & ARCore support or for smart glasses such as the Microsoft HoloLens.