RapidManual / RapidLearning: make the "refresh" procedure quicker
Please also refer to Cortona3D RapidAuthor Documentation. RapidManual(RapidLearning).pdf, page 10.
The "refresh" procedure may take considerable time. To facilitate quicker authoring, two commands can be used: “Refresh Subtask” and “Refresh Step”. Go to Tools menu > Customize, Simulation category. Shortcut keys can also be used for these two commands:
- SHIFT+F5 – refreshes current step (1st level) and
- CTRL+F5 – refreshes current substep (2nd level)
These commands should be used with caution. If one of the steps or substeps following the one you modified and refreshed with these commands modifies the same properties of the same item, then you need to do a full refresh procedure (F5) before publishing.
The recommended procedure is as follows:
- Use CTRL+F5 while you are editing actions inside one substep and use Shift+F5 when you move to another substep of the same step
- Use SHIFT+F5 while you are editing actions inside one step and use full refresh (F5) when you move to another step
- Always use full refresh (F5) before publishing or previewing