RapidManual/RapidLearning: rotate an object with an arrow
This article applies to RapidManual and RapidLearning.
To rotate an object with an arrow, please follow the steps below.
- Create Remove the threaded fastener (or any other Rotate with Anti–Strobe) action;
- Refresh Procedure
- Expand the action and click on the Screw’s value
- Align the axes so that Y-axis shows the direction of movement while rotating
- Click Apply, OK, and Refresh Procedure
- Enable rotation (showRotation: ON)
- Adjust arrow or screw values as required